A downloadable game for Android
Welcome to VRRoom!
This is a prototype of a VR racing game I am making for the Samsung Gear VR.
The player tilts their head to move the plane from side to side! The player has to dodge the white cubes otherwise their speed is reduced!
It is created in Unity with C#. The original game the player had to fly through rings to complete the racing. It was called "Paper Planes"
Check it out here: https://ajsgamedev.itch.io/paper-planes
It was the winning submission of the Comp Soc Game Jam in the University of Limerick.
How To Play
When in the main menu to select start race. You must press and hold the touch pad on the side of the Samsung Gear VR Headset.
I recently started to work on this game again. I am currently working on creating different obstacles for the player to dodge. I will continue to look into implementing the leaderboard system.
- Samsung Gear VR Headset.
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 edge, S6 edge+, Note7, S7, S7 edge or Note5.
- Minimum Android 5.0 "Lollipop" (API level 21)
- Download "VRRoomV0.4.5.apk" to your Samsung device.
- Install "VRRoomV0.4.5.apk" on your Samsung device.
- Open "VRRoomV0.4.5.apk"
- Plug your Samsung device in your Gear VR headset.
- Play game and enjoy it!! :D
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.